Translate

Friday, July 6, 2012

English camp...

All I can say say is Thank you to everyone who prayed for us!! I think God answered them all because it went so well. A lot of the kids felt really blessed at the end :).
We had helpers/interpreters, who were actually older students, that helped us communicate more efficiently. I'm really thankful for that, because trying to express some of our concepts for the lesson in English was
a little difficult. However we were all surprised how much they already knew about the lesson; which was prodigal son.
The best part was playing games with them, because we could enter act more with each other. The game I had was outburst and it was received much better then I thought it would. Personally I loved sitting in the small room hearing Korean all around me. I couldn't understand what they were saying but the joy was clear on they're faces and I laughed with them.
At the end is when I realized just how much they appreciated our efforts. One little boy wanted us to autograph our names on his paper. And I made friends which was something I was praying about. God has been so kind!
-Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment